Friday, June 17, 2011

It's the little things that make me happy..

Sometimes it is the littlest thing that can make me the happiest girl in the world. A kiss on the forehead from my husband. a snuggle with my puppies in the morning, or a quick "I miss you" from a friend on Facebook. One small thing that makes me ridiculously happy is bridal magazines.  i just LOVE when the latest Brides issue comes out.. When i was planning my own wedding i waited anxiously every few weeks for the newest issue to arrive in my mailbox. I would run every day giddy with excitement to open the mailbox door. I'd peer inside to find what i hoped to be the shiny new issue wrapped in clear plastic with my name and address typed out oh so neatly on the label. The days that it was there was like Christmas. I would rush inside tear open the plastic wrapping and stare at the cover with a smile. I knew that i was about to be in Wedding World for an hour or so where i could get all the latest trends, color ideas, wedding planning tips, and see pictures of  dresses,flowers, and decor. i LOVE being in that Wedding World.  I have always been told that success is doing something that you love. I LOVE wedding planning, i LOVE getting to make brides wedding dreams come true and treating each of their weddings as my own, and what i really LOVE is that even though i am a married woman, i still have a reason to read that Brides magazine that still gives me pure joy and excitement every single time i open that mailbox door.

No comments:

Post a Comment