Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kim Quisenberry & Anthony Tong- 7/7/11 Destin Beach Wedding

You know how you sometimes see two people and just know that they were made for each other?? That was EXACTLY what I saw when I first met with Kim and Anthony. When I asked the two of them how they met they shyly looked at one another with a smile and told me their story of how a simple misdial fatefully brought the two of  them together after having lost touch for years . They are the perfect example that when you are meant to be with someone, it will happen one way or another. The fact that they are meant to be was evident in their story and the love that this couple has for one another was evident as well as they beamed at each other on that beautiful July evening while they pledged their love to each other forever.  Kim and Anthony, you are such a special couple who I will keep in my heart always and in my life now as friends.. Here's wishing you many years of love and happiness!












No comments:

Post a Comment